Friday 13 July 2012

19 inch black and aluminium +

Hello am selling a set of 19inch alloy with tyres which have a lot of life on them (as seen on the picture ) I am only selling these tyres and alloy due to the fact that they could not fit on my mercedes clk but you can see from the pictures how good they looked on the car these alloy will transform the look of your car for the better the black and shinny alluminum makes the alloy look so good even in motion , am selling these tyres the same price I got them it was my mistake for not finding out if they can fit on my car , so am only selling them just to get my money back so NO OFFERS PLEASE 300 POUNDS is all am asking , the alloy have minor scratches but they are clean and tyres have loads of life on them call me on 07424745005. If you cant get to me text me I will get back at you as soon as I can. (BY THE PICK UP ONLY )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular