Sunday, 24 June 2012
Audi TT mk2/ 8J complete exhaust system turbo back *
I have an exhaust removed from my 2007 Audi TT 2.0 tFSI. Removed from my car about 6 weeks ago(55000 miles) as I have had a Milltek performance turbo back exhaust fitted.
The exhaust is in very good condition as you can see from the attached pictures, you will also notice that the catalytic converter has been removed from the system. however the pre cat is still fitted. I didnt have any warning lights on the dash board as a result of the cat been removed.
ideal if a section of your exhaust is damaged or if you wish to gain a few hp with a less restricted exhaust.
60 ono
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
GERMAN CARS SPARES SPECIALIST IN LONDON ALL GERMAN CARS (BMW, MINI COOPER, MERCEDES-BENZ, VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT,) BREAKING FOR SPARE...
-
1997 Volkswagen Sharan 1.9 TDi breaking for spares Many parts available. Please ring 01216087799 or message through gumtree Our addres...
-
for sale i have a silver bonnet and boot from a peugeot 205 gti. boot is in good condition but will need respray,still wired up, the bonnet ...
-
I have 3 zetec s street pack 17 inch alloys for sale all 3 have tyre. 150 for cleanest alloy 130 each for the other two one has been pre...
-
15" DJ Alloy wheels with spacers, fits peugeot 106. Excellent tyres with good tread on all four. Some scuffs but an ideal first set of ...
-
I was using this to power my JBL GTO 1214 sub, Selling this because i have a more powerful sub and amp, its in very good condition and works...
-
I am selling 2 genuine mercedes alloy wheels. They came off my Mercedes c220 coupe. Tyre size are 17, 225x45 One of them is in excelle...
-
hy got a strut brace from a pug 306 is polished aluminium looks good the cars being broken for parts also awailiabl hydraulic suspension fr...
-
this listing is for a custom remap on most modern vehicle from 2000 onwards also offer speed limit and DPF removal plz note some cars requir...
-
Superchips Bluefin (Plug-In and Go) for a Ford TURBO. Product Code: BF05-FORD-T) suits: Fiesta (1.8 TDCI), Focus (1.8TDCI / 2.0 TDCI), Focu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment