Monday 27 August 2012

19 Inch VXR Snowflakes, VERY rare. Fit all 5 stud vauxhalls! Astra, Vectra ect. +

Up for sale is a rare set of gm wheels off of a vectra vxr - they are 19inch snowflakes which I had on my mk5 astra. The wheels were recently refurbished gloss black and are wrapped in continental sport tyres which retail at 195.00 per tyre, by far the best tyres I have ever used. 2 of the tyres are near brand new and 2 have about 4-5mm tred so no need to worry about changing them for thousands of miles yet. They will fit on any vauxhall 5 stud or some saabs aswell. Im looking for 700 ono, the only reason for sale is I no longer have the car. Feel free to text at any time or email and I will get back to you Asap. I also have a vxr exhaust for sale with a sportex centre section which il sell for 60. Sam 07534459989

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular