Monday, 28 May 2012
vauxhall zafira 2.0 dti 03 plate parts -
HERE I HAVE A ZAFIRA TURBO HAS DONE 80 THOUSAND MILES AND STILL IN GOOD ORDER 60 ,ZAFIRA INTERCOOLER,20,ZAFIRA GEAR SELECTOR CABLES THESE WHERE BOUGHT BRAND NEW FROM VAUXHALL 30,ZAFIRA GSI SILVER HEATER SURROUND AND ASHTRAY15,AND I ALSO HAVE THE FUEL PUMP THAT IS STILL WORKING AS THE TENSIONER COLAPSED AND THE TIMMING CHAIN JUMPED 60 I ALSO HAVE A SPARE SET OF WHIT DIAL CLOCKS THAT WHERE BOUGHT TO REPLACE MINE BUT NEVER GOT ROUND TO FITTTING AND DONT KNOW WHAT MILLAGE IS ON THEM 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
-
GERMAN CARS SPARES SPECIALIST IN LONDON ALL GERMAN CARS (BMW, MINI COOPER, MERCEDES-BENZ, VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT,) BREAKING FOR SPARE...
-
1997 Volkswagen Sharan 1.9 TDi breaking for spares Many parts available. Please ring 01216087799 or message through gumtree Our addres...
-
for sale i have a silver bonnet and boot from a peugeot 205 gti. boot is in good condition but will need respray,still wired up, the bonnet ...
-
I have 3 zetec s street pack 17 inch alloys for sale all 3 have tyre. 150 for cleanest alloy 130 each for the other two one has been pre...
-
15" DJ Alloy wheels with spacers, fits peugeot 106. Excellent tyres with good tread on all four. Some scuffs but an ideal first set of ...
-
I was using this to power my JBL GTO 1214 sub, Selling this because i have a more powerful sub and amp, its in very good condition and works...
-
I am selling 2 genuine mercedes alloy wheels. They came off my Mercedes c220 coupe. Tyre size are 17, 225x45 One of them is in excelle...
-
hy got a strut brace from a pug 306 is polished aluminium looks good the cars being broken for parts also awailiabl hydraulic suspension fr...
-
this listing is for a custom remap on most modern vehicle from 2000 onwards also offer speed limit and DPF removal plz note some cars requir...
-
Superchips Bluefin (Plug-In and Go) for a Ford TURBO. Product Code: BF05-FORD-T) suits: Fiesta (1.8 TDCI), Focus (1.8TDCI / 2.0 TDCI), Focu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment